Posted July 9, 2019
The excitement of Motorsports returns to the Fairgrounds July 19th and 20th. Gates Open at 4pm. Both events begin at 7pm. Food Stand and Food Vendors available. Weekend Camping is also available. Please contact the Fair Office at 740-622-2385.
Friday July 19th
Saturday July 20th
-Drivers must be eighteen years of age.
- Drivers must have valid drivers license.
- Drivers must have operative seat belt.
- Drivers must wear a helmet.
- Stock Frames (no tube frames).
- No tractor tires or bar tires, and no aftermarket grooving.
- Roll bar required on all soft-top vehicles.
- No rear engines.
- No loose items in vehicle.
- Drivers must sign a release to hold harmless the Coshocton
County Agricultural Society.
- The Coshocton County Agricultural Society (Fairboard)
Directors will make the final decisions.
-NO SIDE X SIDES
Posted June 29, 2019
2nd Annual Mega Sale
The Mega Sale is being held on July 12th and 13th. The Commercial Building and Ag Hall will have vendors selling " STUFF".
Also on these days, the Antique Market will be open, and the Antique tractors will be set up on the Midway.
Food stands will be available both days.
If interested in becoming a vendor for this event call the Fairboard office at 740-622-2385.
Posted February 19, 2019 Jr. Fair Royal Court Applications are now available under the Forms tab. Applications are due to the Fairboard Office by 4pm August 1st 2019. Posted September 29, 2018 2018 Coshocton County Fair King and Queen
Posted February 19, 2019
Jr. Fair Royal Court Applications are now available under the Forms tab. Applications are due to the Fairboard Office by 4pm August 1st 2019.
Posted September 29, 2018
2018 Coshocton County Fair King and Queen
Jaden Thomas and Michaela Greten were announced as the 2018 Coshocton County Fair King and Queen during opening ceremonies on Saturday, Sept. 29.